Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Regrowing Eyebrows

So... did anyone else go pluck-crazy in their yester-years and maybe now have slightly thinner eyebrows than they would like?

Surely I wasn't the only silly one... surely!

Well it happened... mine aren't super thin.. nor that terrible tadpole shape... but I have to fill them in a bit or else in photos I look like they are really sparse. So I was looking into how to regrow them or stimulate growth.

Consensus is... as with any hair growth... MASSAGE. Massaging the follicles helps stimulate your hair to grow. Brushing your hair is massage on your scalp as well, so that helps in the process.

The second, and combined option, was to put Castor Oil on your brows each night.

So that's what I've been doing.

Kind of rubbing them when I can... not too hard don't want them to fall out... and applying the castor oil with a cotton bud each night.
It's supposed to thicken them up too, as in the strands.

Ok so I've only been doing it for about a week and a half... I suspect that may not be long enough to see much improvement. But I swear it's working!!!!! I seem to have a lot more little hairs coming out where I used to have nothing.
As for the thickening... I'm not really sure. Maybe?

I'll keep trying this for a couple more weeks and pop an update in. So far so good! I think it will be more of an indicator when I get past the 8 week mark as that is the lifecycle of hair growth....

Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi random question: I saw your post on vogue forums about Thermal reconditioning at Kippo. How much was the price of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://whatamitryingnow.blogspot.com/2010/04/thermal-straighteningstraight-perm.html

    $280

    ReplyDelete