Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nak Aromas Hair Care Range

Ok - so every now and then you find a product so good that you want to have it's babies. Here is one I found.


My bestie gave me the 'Ends Therapy with Argan Oil" (right). Now my hair is fairly fragile - it's been permanently straightened AND I am a regular lap swimmer so it cops chlorine regularly. But HELLO aromas - when I wash my hair and pop through the ends therapy - I don't even have to straighten my hair it just sits perfectly. No crinkly dry bits, no flyaways... and it feels beautiful. I love it.

So I decided to get the rest of the range, including the intensive treatment bath (above left) - I usually use Kerastase Masquintense as my treatment, but this is just as good, smells BEAUTIFUL, and it is HALF THE PRICE. Boo yah.

The other product I got is the oil (below). I don't want to carry the tube of ends therapy to the pool with me (I like to pretend I'm not high maintenance) so the small bottle of oil is perfect sized. Works a charm.

So it's a product line that smells beautiful, is very reasonably priced, and WORKS. And it works really really well. That argan / moroccan oil - it's magic!

I absolutely love it.

Should be available at any Price Attack or Hairhouse Warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment