Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sebastian Laminates

Sebastian laminates - oh how I love you.

This is my "go to" shampoo. It's amazing. I always like to keep two different types of shampoo on hand as my hair randomly becomes somewhat immune if I just use one, and laminates is one that I always have available.

It's hard to describe why it's so awesome - your hair feels so clean, but it doesn't have that "too clean" feeling where it feels kind of hard? That sounds crazy but you know the feeling - like if you washed your hair with just soap - that feeling. Okay so it does not do that. It's so the opposite. I think it's the only shampoo I've ever used that I wouldn't be horrified if I didn't have a conditioner at hand as a follow up.

It also seems somehow to keep the hair cleaner for longer. My hair doesn't get oily/itchy as soon as it would with other shampoos.

Also - the hair afterwards just sits way better - smoother.

I really can't say a bad thing about Sebastian Laminates. Highly recommended. Buy it. Use it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment