Sunday, September 2, 2012

De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8


De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8

My mate got me onto this set with a recommendation for the conditioner.  It's good.  Really good.  I ended up buying the whole pack - of the pictured ones, I've used the shampoo, conditioner and 'the ends' treatment - the other two nope.  So would I recommend this product? Hell yeh.  The conditioner is amazing. I never looked into the ingredients for the whole paraben blah blah but it works really well, leaves your hair in lovely silky condition, and it smells nice too.  The ends treatment - ok I've been using it but you can't really always tell with those kind of things whether they are actually achieving what they claim they will.
So far - it feels good on, so it's made it into my weekly set - I go between that one and an Aveda repair one that I'll talk about later.  They both seem about the same but the De Lorenzo one is cheaper.

I'll be honest, the fact that they have an '8' in the title made me think 'lame'.  But this stuff is good.  The shampoo is good too.  I think there's a fair chance this set will make it into my 'reliables' set.  You can also get it pretty well priced as a set from places like Hairhouse Warehouse etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment