Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Erborian CC Creme

The CC version!

What does CC mean? I don't even know. I could probably google it... but clearly I have not. Ok I did at some point when I first started looking into this but I've forgotten.

Ok so in reality... (I always start with "ok" don't I? Sorry!). Alright, so I got interested in looking at this product just cause I like trying new things. I love my current BB creme (also by Erborian) but this CC one was new and I was like ohhhh hello new product.

This does the same thing as the other one... but more!  Ok I just assume it's more. Well for starters this cream is white and then it changes colour to suit your skin! Magicccccc

It has worked quite well for me but I don't know how well it matches with other people's skin colour. Ok I'm talking about people with more of a pink tinge rather than the yellow that I have... and that I imagine the majority of Korean people have (this product originates from Korea).

The CC creme works for me just like the BB, except I got it on special haha.

Ok no I guess it's different - I think it has a higher SPF, which is great, and.... I'm not really selling it am I. I feel a bit bad. It's touted as a superior product but I can't remember why.  Hold on I best look it up.  Ok so the main difference is that it matches to your skin tone.

I get the same effect as the BB cream but I can see how this would suit more people because the colours were somewhat limited for the BB range.
OH and this is REALLY GOOD FOR CHANGE OF SEASONS.  I tend to tan up quite a bit in summer, even with sunscreen and everything... I just get dark.  But when winter comes my skin goes really light again!  So if I keep using my Dore it's suddenly too dark for my skin and looks a bit silly. So this is my WINTER cream :)  Takes me through the transition as my skin gets lighter and lighter and lighter.

It's also good when I use self tanner on my face (to get it all even) and then want this for on top for daily wear.

So... yep a bit of an all over the place review there. The product is great, suits my skin, gives me coverage and yes it does actually confom to my skin colour.
I still love my BB cream in Dore, but this one is really good for change of season when my skin colour gets lighter.

Erborian is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment