Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aspirin face mask


Ok so this one I heard helps to reduce your pores and keep them nice and clean.

You get about 6 aspirins, a tiny bit of water, and moosh them all together. I use a mortar and pestle, but you could really just do it with a spoon and bowl - it's just a good excuse for me to use that thing as I don't use it for anything else. Though it does look pretty.

So enough water so that you can smoosh that aspirin into a paste.

Then just pop it all over your face (not around your eyes of course).

Leave for 5, 10 mins... however long you want really. Though note that if you leave it for too long you start getting aspirin powder fall off your face.

Then you rub it off your face (it also acts as an exfoliant at this point).

Done.

PS I've heard that if you have really sensitive skin then this is not for you.

As for me - I found it awesome! It really does help with my pores. I usually do it and then follow with some pore strips, or the other way around.

My pores are visibly smaller and they feel "cleaner" and seem to be less oily for a while. It also seems to help me to not get any pimples.

So a thumbs up for me - I do this one maybe every fortnight. It's so easy and aspirin is SUPER CHEAP.

Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment