Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby wipes


So this is a pretty easy, brief one to talk about.

I use baby wipes to clear off my makeup and if my face is a bit oily etc - instead of using those makeup wipes. It's like ten times cheaper, and I figure - if it's good enough for baby, it's good enough for my face. No alcohol, no anything that will give rashes... and so soft!

I've tried several brands and now get a box from Big W (about $15) that lasts me ages. It's Wipeeze Little Angel brand. They are soft and don't have any alcohol, and of course, cheap.


These come in a box of packets, and a big tub - the big tub ones are too thin and I didn't like them. They look like this:


So to be clear - you don't want this container - you want the 12 pack BOX - usually it's either green or orange. (Yep I know the pic I put at the top is pink, but it's the best I could find!)

Baby wipes are soooooo good for when you've had a big night out and are too lazy to wash your face fully.
Also good for when you travel....
and when you just want to "freshen up".

I've been using baby wipes for about 6 years now, and still love them.

When you are buying them - be careful of alcohol and fragrance content as they can dry your face. Also be mindful of price - if you are buying the expensive ones then you kind of may as well just buy the makeup ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment