Friday, May 28, 2010

Antibacterial hand sanitiser WITH MOISTURISER

Everybody likes to be clean, and now that they have brought out all these hand sanitisers my initial thought was 'cool, clean on the go' - I have one at my desk at work and while I was travelling overseas I had one with me. I also like to have them around when I'm sick so there's less chance of me making other people sick, or making myself sicker (it can be a vicious cycle).

But the problem with most of them is that they are SO drying. My hands were looking terrible and I just didn't want to use them anymore. Same with using the soap in bathrooms - when I used the soap at work no matter how much I wash that soap off - my hands are left feeling really horribly dry.

Sure - I could use a moisturising chaser... but that's just annoying and I'm quite lazy.

So I was in Priceline the other day looking for something to buy with my trusty $9 earned from using the clubcard... of course I ended up spending double that. But this was my great find.
It's Kleenex brand natural antibacterial hand sanitiser.

'Natural' oh la la. On the bottle it says the usual "kills 99.9% of germs" but then it says "MOISTURISES SKIN" yay!!

oh and also dermatologically tested etc.

So I've used it and thus far it is really good. It has eucalyptus oil in it, so when you first put it on it has a very strong smell... bit like eating those eucalyptus drops... but that quickly dissipates and your hands are left fragrance free - but clean and not dry!

Give it a go - $2.99 at Priceline. Why not be clean AND moisturised at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment